Tuesday, September 27, 2011

27 Sept 2011 - What's happening?

After a couple of great weeks, for some reason, I'm on an emotional low.
Its gotten me cranky and upset too. I dont know why and I dont like it.

Thinking and missing him yet with the knowing that I will not pick him to be my future. I cant understand.

Regret over my past choices and how I got into relationships too.

I want to live a Godly life. I want to honour God. With my life and my body. With my relationships with my brothers and sisters and the one who will have a special place in my heart.

I want to shed all that the world has taught me. This path is so unfamiliar to me.

My heart is crying. But over what I dont know.

Help me God.

Soothe this pain.

Hold me tight.
Remind me of how much You love me and there is nothing to be sad about.
There is nothing to protect, to guard, except my heart. Cos that's the gateway to You and everything else doesnt matter.

Lord take this burden off my heart. I dont know what it is and why it is there. But I do know it doesnt belong there and I refuse to let it stay.

This beautiful day is from You to me and I refuse to let the deep sorrow fill my heart and day. Your promises are better than anything else in the world. And I will hold on to Your promises God.

You are the Lord over my life, so help me to live my life in a way that honours You. Show me more of You and teach me more of Your ways.

I love you Lord. Thank You for loving me first!

amen

No comments:

Post a Comment