As life experiences teaches me things, God teaches me even more. With NEW perspectives and attitudes, God leads me to continue on the journey of life bringing glory to Him!
Monday, December 24, 2012
24 Dec 2012 - End of 2012
I used to take everything to Facebook, but I guess the time has come to just stop posting there. Its become a kind of addiction, an idol.
Its been bit more than 1 year since i posted. And many things have happened.
Obviously I no longer want to be back with Toulia. He means nothing to me now. Wow.. its taken 2 years for that to happen. Dont know if its good or not. Just know that where I am with him now is good.
Wish I could say the same with some others. In just 1 year, too many things have happened. Its just not right. Its not good, yet it happened.
I know that David is wrong for me. But cos of what happened, it makes it heaps difficult to just let it go.
Trust in the Father. That's what is lacking.
I WANT to know what my future is like. I can't bear NOT to know. That's what causing me grief. Its that need for control and I know that it is not good. I guess this is training time. I know that He has been training me in that area for providence just cos of how things have been happening with the Rhodes rental place.
But relationships had always been a hard one to let go. And the last time I did, I stuffed it up with Toulia. Not keen to do it again. Yet I HAVE messed up again with someone else. Sigh...
Mel asked what I want from them both - My first reaction is I dont know. But that's not it. I know what I want, but there are a few things in the way of me saying what I want.
1. I am afraid that it is not possible.
2. It shows my vulnerability.
3. It shows my stupidity.
I want one of them to love me, to want me, to desire me, to want to be with me. And want all of that enough to take action!!
I know that being a non-christian, he is a no-go. Yet I can see how I am being stubborn.
I want intimacy Daddy.... yet I dont know what that is, what that means. I know it only from how I have seen it in the movies. I didnt even have parents who modeled intimacy for me. All I have known is sex and willingness to spend time with me, do things with and for me, sacrifice. Willingness to share - things and his life. That's intimacy the world taught me. But I'm pretty sure its way more than that!
sigh...
Daddy... what do I do? Help me!
Worse thing is I KNOW what that night means for him - based on how he has responded and the things he has said so far. He is not a very direct person. And that's the worse thing I guess... I want more!
And I feel so guilty. Perhaps cos I was liking someone else before this. And just cos I was angry, I've thrown everything away. I was reacting passive aggressive without even knowing it.
Lord, I really need you to break this chain of bad habits, bad attitudes. I need to stop hurting people and more importantly, I need to stop hurting myself.
I need to be more loving and forgiving toward myself.
I cant forget the touch of his hands on my waist. And being in his arms sleeping, with his fingers inter-twined with mine. And how he would pull me closer whilst we were sleeping.
Yet he said he cant remember anything that happened that night. That hurts. It really sucks. I dont know what to make of it. I wish I can process all these negative emotions better and respond better.
ARGH!!