As life experiences teaches me things, God teaches me even more. With NEW perspectives and attitudes, God leads me to continue on the journey of life bringing glory to Him!
Monday, December 24, 2012
24 Dec 2012 - Your Promise
Daddy,
Wasnt I supposed to meet my husband by the end of this year? Its just a few days more and I am still single. Still yearning for someone to take this life journey with me. And I stuffed up again.
Why?! :(
Am I that bad? Why is it so hard for me to find someone who would like to be with me? Or are you intervening to disallow that from happening?
I know that You have my best interests at heart. What does that mean Daddy? What does that look like?
I'm 37. I dont look a day older than 29. I dont feel a day past 30!
I dont know how to be. And I want sex. I would sleep with him now if he were to pursue me. I would allow myself to be in vulnerable situations with him and sleep with him. I would allow it to happen again.
I know I allowed myself to be in that situation. I was sane enough to make a decision to say no, I'm going home. He gave me the choice too.
I wish he would organise movie night. well, day. I would go over. And get "stuck". Just to spend that time with him. And I would sleep with him. Just so I can get that intimacy again - being held in his arms, having his attention.
Why Daddy?
Why?
I know he is bad for me, yet I still want it. I know all of what I've said I want is bad for me yet I still want it! :(
I'm glad I deleted my fb account. That way I cannot check on him, I cannot check to see what he has been doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment