As life experiences teaches me things, God teaches me even more. With NEW perspectives and attitudes, God leads me to continue on the journey of life bringing glory to Him!
Friday, December 28, 2012
God doesn't hold it against me
2 Kings 6:6 - God doesn't hold anything against me. Even if it was a result of my foolishness. He is only interested in solving the problem.
Psalm 23 - The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. Jesus is my provider. I do not have to worry about anything.
Psalm 56:8 - He collects my sorrows and tears. God cares about every single detail in my life. He wants to restore everything that has been stolen from me.
Acts 17:28 - In Him we live and move and have our being.
Be still and know God. Not just know that He is God but to KNOW GOD.
I know these verses have significance. But I do not know what they mean.
Lord, empty me. I need to be emptied. I know that my head currently is still filled with all the grieve of not having someone and not having my feelings reciprocated. I need to let that go. Life is more than just having a relationship, though I really want to have one. Especially, the physical closeness I recently shared with both of them. It is just driving me nuts. And I just have to will it away.
I know I have made mistakes. So 2 Kings 6:6 really helps lighten my burden, that God does not hold my silliness against me, but rather He is for me and will focus on solving the problem.
Problem - I made a mistake and slept with someone whom I shouldnt have. Now that it has happened, my flesh is wanting more out of that friendship. I can feel the claws of that desperation/lust, clutching and grasping at emptiness in the air.
Lord help me please. I need to walk away from both. Give me peace in all that I do and help me to be at peace with my singlehood right now.
God's grace is bigger than the mistakes that I can ever make. God's love is more than all the rebellion that I can ever hold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment